By accessing the website at https://www.flightchex.com,
you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do
not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The
materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
software) on Alsbury, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alsbury,
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and
may be terminated by Alsbury, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these
materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded
materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Alsbury, Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Alsbury, Inc.
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other
warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Alsbury, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or
otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Alsbury, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Alsbury, Inc.'s website, even if
Alsbury, Inc. or a Alsbury, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in
writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or
incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Alsbury, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or
photographic errors. Alsbury, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website
are accurate, complete or current. Alsbury, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained
on its website at any time without notice. However Alsbury, Inc. does not make any
commitment to update the materials.
Alsbury, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible
for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by Alsbury, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's
Alsbury, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these
terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of CA
and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Alsbury, Inc.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect
you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against
loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.